We will talk about logistics which has an important place in cross-border e-commerce on WORLDEF BUSINESS SCHOLL (WBS) Cross-Border E-Commerce Webinars week! This week, we will have Ali Ceyhan, ShipEntegra Founder experienced in logistics in cross-border e-commerce as our webinar guest!
Who is Ali Ceyhan?
Ali Ceyhan was born in 1990 in Ankara. He graduated from Bahçeşehir University Software Engineering (Major) and Mechatronic Engineering (Second Major). During his university years, he tool an active role in software and store management processes of an US-based e-commerce company. With this, he found the chanced to closely analyse the processes in e-commerce field. With his experience in this area, he directed to cross-border e-commerce sector accelerating in Turkey and gathered Logistics and Software under ShipEntegra. Currently, ShipEntegra is the only firm conducting cross-border e-commerce integration and one-to-one logistic operation processes with 25-people team in Turkey and USA. Ali Ceyhan continues his journey in cross-border e-commerce with solid steps and he will share his experience and knowledge with us!
What are we going to talk about cross-border e-commerce webinars week?
- Logistic process in cross-border e-commerce
- Return process management and customs problems in cross-border e-commerce logistics
- Loading processes in cross-border e-commerce logistics
- Return processes in cross-border e-commerce logistics
- Importance of export policy and international legislation knowledge of the countries in cross-border e-commerce
- Meaning of B2C and large logistic service in Turkey and around the world
- The difference between the general process of delivering a product to a receiver in the foreign market and customs regulation in micro export with cross-border e-commerce
- Information about product export with micro export and electronic customs declaration (ETGB)
- Advantages of cross-border e-commerce, customs exceptions for countries and things to consider in export
- Meeting foreign customer demand in cross-border e-commerce and things to do for customer satisfaction
- Delivery time, return process and other important basic topics in Turkey (logistics, legislation and financing) about cross-border e-commerce.