This week’s guest in WORLDEF BUSINESS SCHOOL (WBS) Cross-Border E-Commerce Webinars is Bilal Sarıöz, co-founder and technical manager of Digizoom Digital Marketing company. We will talk with Sarıöz about digital marketing in cross-border e-commerce and how this process works.
Who is Bilal Sarıöz?
Bilal Sarıöz is the co-founder and technical manager of Holland-based Digizoom Digital Marketing company. At the same time, he is an expert on company digitalisation and e-commerce. Digizoom offers solutions to customers both in cross-border e-commerce and e-commerce. Digizoom is an agency that installs Shopigy-based e-commerce platform, increases sales with digital campaigns, provides cross-border e-commerce digital consultancy and expertise in country and digital market research.
Digizoom has an extensive solution range with Google, Facebook and Shopify partnerships offers cross-border e-commerce solutions for customers in Holland and Turkey. The service range of the firm includes marketing solutions, local payment system solutions, fulfillment and delivery solutions, customer services and local marketplace solutions. Additionally, Digizoom is the operator of two cross-border e-commerce-based e-commerce websites fienzi.com and homesy.eu.
Topics for cross-border e-commerce webinars week
Bilal Sarıöz will provide information about things to do to have a suitable website for cross-border e-commerce and share his experience and knowledge in this process in this week’s cross-border e-commerce wedinar!
- How to make website integration in cross-border e-commerce and things to consider
- What do you need to do for a good shopping experience for the customers?
- Importance of fast website access for your customers
- Things to do to achieve matching website design properties and content
- Importance of creating a media plan for your website, ways to find customers and possible tools
- How to plan and create targeting strategy for digital marketing?
- Tips to reflect local jargon to your website in digital media plan
- User behaviour measurement on your website in cross-border e-commerce and available tools
- Importance of reporting in digital marketing and available tools
- What will you sell to which country?
- Shopify e-commerce website installation process