In cross-border e-commerce webinar series, we continue this week with “Cross-Border E-Commerce Success Stories”. Our guest this week will be İsmet Ergin founder of Robotistan.com who has experience in the important cross-border e-commerce processes such as digital marketing, business/product development in cross-border e-commerce.
Who is İsmet Ergin?
İsmet Ergin was born in 1988 in Antakya. He completed elementary and secondary school here. He graduated from Boğaziçi University Mathematics Department in 2011. When he was a university student, he founded Robotistan with five of his friends and entered to entrepreneurship life. With the same core team, he established Sixfab start-up in 2016 that manufactures and exports electronic development boards. Currently, he is working in Sixfab on digital marketing, business/product development and growth projects. İsmet Engin continues his journey in cross-border e-commerce with solid steps and he will share his experience and knowledge with us!
What are we going to talk about cross-border e-commerce webinars week?
- Things to consider in cross-border e-commerce infrastructure (language option, tax, regional payment options)
- Organizing and managing logistic process by Robotistan.com in cross-border e-commerce
- Government supports in used cross-border e-commerce
- Return process from customers in cross-border e-commerce and things to consider
- Recommendations to firms that will be involved in cross-border e-commerce as Robotistan.com