In WORLDEF BUSINESS SCHOOL Cross-Border E-Commerce Webinar, we will start the second “Cross-Border E-Commerce Stories” series this week. We will listen to the success stories of Perla Sofa and Mangolino moderated by WBS General Director Orxan Isayev.
Cross-Border E-Commerce Success Stories
Welcome to our cross-border e-commerce success stories webinars! Our guests today are two large firms Perla Sofa and Mangolino that succeeded in two different sectors in cross-border e-commerce. Perla Sofa which is a Bursa-based furniture firm sells furniture with cross-border e-commerce with modern design options.
Mangolino firm started operations in 2010 and sells plus size evening dresses and daily dresses with e-commerce. This week, we will talk about the Perla Sofa furniture and Mangolino plus size textile brands’ cross-border e-commerce success journey. Perla Sofa General Director Yusuf Tunç and mangolino.com founder and CEO Nükhet Oral Dokuz will be our guests in this week’s webinar. They will share their experience and knowledge in cross-border e-commerce process.
What are we going to talk in the second cross-border e-commerce webinar series this week?
- Perla Sofa’s cross-border e-commerce experience
- Mangolino’s cross-border e-commerce journey
- Determining sales strategies for countries
- Sales processes in cross-border e-commerce (product listing, key information, packing, shipment)
- Payment systems in used cross-border e-commerce
- Things to consider in terms of cross-border e-commerce infrastructure
- Organizing and managing logistic process in cross-border e-commerce
- Government supports in used cross-border e-commerce
- Organizing return processes in cross-border e-commerce