This week, we will talk about an important topic in WBS Cross-Border E-Commerce Webinars series! One of the greatest question for those who want to make cross-border e-commerce is “how can I benefit from government supports?” As it is known, governments significantly support firms for e-commerce.
In general, government supports for cross-border e-commerce are provided with a holistic perceptive to support our firms at every stage of opening to other countries. The supports are provided by the Ministry of Commerce and application authorities are the Ministry of Commerce or Exporters’ Associations.
Who can benefit from these supports? Can sole proprietorship companies benefit from government supports in cross-border e-commerce? Gülgün Korkusuz, founder of Uğurlu Consultancy will answer all these questions. She will share his knowledge and experience on government supports for cross-border e-commerce.
What are we going to talk about cross-border e-commerce webinars week?
- Government supports by the Ministry of Commerce for export.
- Necessary conditions to benefit from these supports.
- The importance of brand register and market entrance travel expenses in government supports.
- The domestic and international fair participation fees supporter by the exporters.
- Which countries are included in promotion fee payment under government supports in cross-border e-commerce?
- Which supports are provided under promotion-marketing activities?
- The processes to benefit from government supports.
- What are the foreign unit establishment supports and conditions?
- What are the things to consider for report, consultancy and market research for the foreign unit country?