WBS Cross-Border E-Commerce webinar program will have “Return Processes in Cross-Border E-Commerce” topic. In this webinar, our guest will be Sefamerve.com that started e-commerce in 2012 and the popular and unrivalled online shopping address for modest fashion. Sefamerve.com is among the fastest growing e-commerce websites in Turkey and choose as the top 100 start-ups in Europe by Red Herring. The firm adopted social media-based growth and attracts attention with 5 million followers on Facebook.
In this webinar, Ömer Balkaya General Director of Sefamerve.com that pioneered a great change in cross-border e-commerce with unique growth model. Balkaya will share how they manage the return problem which is the most important and common problems in cross-border e-commerce especially in terms of customer satisfaction and his experience and knowledge in this process.
What are we going to talk in cross-border e-commerce webinar program this week?
- General information about Sefamerve.com
- Cross-border e-commerce journey of Sefamerve.com and marketplaces they sell
- Social media-based growth model in cross-border e-commerce
- General problems in cross-border e-commerce
- Importance of customer satisfaction in cross-border e-commerce
- Return and product change processes in cross-border e-commerce logistics
- Return and product change model of Sefamerve.com
- Sefamerve.com and shipment processes