This document is prepared to inform you about data security. Personal data security and safety of all our members is important for us.
The purpose of this Policy is to identify the terms and conditions about data shared by members/visitors/users (hereafter referred as “Data Owner”) with Worldef to operate www.worldef.net website and mobile application (collectively referred as “Platform”) and personal data use created by Data Owner when using the Platform.
Which Data Are Processed?
Personal data processed by Worldef and considered as personal data under the related law are listed below. Unless otherwise stated, the terms and conditions in this Policy will cover the following data under “personal data” statement.
- Identity Information
- Contact Information
- User Information
- User Operation Information
- Transaction Safety Information
- Financial Information
- Marketing Information
- Demand/Complaint Management Information
According to Article 3 and 7 of Law on Protection of Personal Data, data irrevocably transformed into anonymous data shall not be deemed personal data under the legislative articles and data processing of such data shall be independent of the provisions of this Policy.
Personal Data Processing Purposes
Worldef can process the personal data provided by the Data Owner to create membership registration and account and keeping records, making use of the services provided by the Data Owner through the Platform, detecting system errors, monitoring performance and improving the operation of the Platform, providing maintenance and support services and backup services, for planning and execution of the activities required for doing business and the execution of the relevant business processes, to recommend and promote these products and services for likes, usage habits and needs, for promoting commercial activities carried out by Worldef, to carry out the necessary studies by the relevant business units and to carry out the related business processes, the legal, technical and commercial activities of Worldef and the people with whom he has a business relationship, for planning and executing Worldef’s commercial and / or business strategies with legal, technical and commercial reliability.
Personal Data Processes With Open Consent of Data Owner and Processing Purposes
Within the scope of Data Owner’s open consent, Worldef shall monitor the movements of the Data Owner on the Platform and shall process and share the data with below mentioned parties to increase user experience, create statistics, for profiling, direct marketing and re-marketing efforts, creating special promotions of the Data Owner, send those promotions to the Data Owner and to use such data for all advertisement and material content.
Personal Data Transferring:
Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Basis
Personal Data Owner Rights
Under Article 11 data owner knows the right to
- to demand information for this processing,
- learn the purpose and whether suitable usage was ensured of personal data processing,
- ask for correction when your personal data is incorrect or missing and learn whether data is transferred to third parties,
- ask to delete or destroy your personal data, 6. inform third parties about correction, deleting or destruction of your personal data if the reason for data processing is eliminated although the data is processed according to the related law,
- to object any results to the detriment to the individual after analysis of processed data exclusively by automatic systems and demand for compensation for any damages arising from illegal processing of your personal data.
Any demands to use such rights can be transferred by personal data owners by using any methods given on www.worldef.net website in Policy of Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by Worldef under Law 6698. Worldef shall complete such demands in thirty days. Worldef reserves the right to demand fee-based on tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board for these demands.
As Worldef Global Organizasyon A.Ş. (“Worldef”), we are working to protect the privacy of our website users to ensure safe and complete service for our users.
What Is Cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored on your tool or network servers by visited websites via browsers. Cookies are created by the servers related to visited websites. Thus, the server can understand when the same visitor re-visits the website.
Which Cookies Are Used?
Cookies can be categories based on owners, usage duration and usage purposes:
- Based on the Cookie owner, platform cookies and third-party Cookies are used. While Platform cookies are created by Worldef, third party cookies are managed by different firms collaborating with Worldef.
- Based on the duration, there are session cookies and persistent cookies. While session cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves the Platform, persistent cookies can stay on the devices for varying times depending on the usage area.
- Based on the usage area, there are technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/ad cookies, personalisation cookies and analytical cookies.
Why Cookies Are Used?
Basic functions required to operate the Platform. For example, keeping the products in the shopping cart for Worldef members during their visiting on the website. For example, not writing the password again by any logged-in member when visiting different pages of the Website.
Analysing the platform and increasing platform performance. For example, integration of different serves that the Platform operates, identifying the number of visitors of the Platform and making performance settings accordingly or helping visitors to find what they are looking for easily.
To increase Platform functionality and enable ease of the user. For example, sharing on third party social media from the Platform, remembering username and password of the Platform visitors for future visits.
For personalisation, targeting and advertisement activities. For example, showing ads related to pages and products views and visited by visitors.
How Can You Manage Your Cookies Preferences?
Worldef cares for users to select their own personal data preferences. However, certain Cookies preferences required for the Website operation cannot be managed. Additionally, if some Cookies are disabled, we would like to remind you that certain website functions might not work.
Information related to how you can manage your Cookie preferences on the Platform is as follows:
- Visitors can change the browser settings to view the Platform and customise their cookie preferences. If the browser does not offer such changes, it is possible to change Cookie preferences by using browser settings. While different browsers offer a different set of changes, data owners can block cookie use, receive a warning for certain cookies, disable some cookies or delete some cookies. The preferences might change across browsers and general explanation on this topic can be found on https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Cookie preferences must be set separately each device that is used for Platform access.
- Please click to disable the Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Please click to manage personalised ad experience provided by Google.
- Cookies used by various firms for ad activities can be managed on Your Online Choices .
- You can use the setting menu to manage the Cookies on mobile devices.
Which Rights Do You Have?
Under Article 11 of Law 6698 on Protection of Personal Data, visitors can refer to Worldef to:
- Learn whether your personal data is processed.
- Demand information if your personal data is processed.
- Learn the purpose to process your personal data and whether such data is used purposefully.
- Learn the third parties domestically or internationally that your personal data are transferred.
- Ask for correction when your personal data is incorrect or missing and learn whether data is transferred to third parties,
- Ask to delete or destroy your personal data, 6. inform third parties about correction, deleting or destruction of your personal data if the reason for data processing is eliminated although the data is processed according to the related law,
- Object to any results to the detriment of you when processed data is exclusively analysed via automatic systems.
- Demand for compensations of the loss if you experience any losses due to illegal personal data processing.
These rights shall be evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days when sending with methods given in Policy of Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by Worldef under Law 6698. While such demand might not incur any costs, Worldef reserves the right to demand fee-based on tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board for these demands.
Worldef reserves the right to change Policy provisions at all times. Updated Policy comes into force when published on the Platform.