This text is intended to inform you about information security. Without exception, the privacy and security of the personal information of all our members is important to us.
The purpose of this Policy, hereby, is to determine the terms and conditions related during the usage of the website www.worldef.net and the mobile application (collectively referred to as the “Platform) operated by Worldef, usage of personal data shared with Worldef by Platform members / visitors / users (collectively referred to as the Sah Data Owner) or usage of personal data which is generated by Worldef during the use of the Platform by the Worldef.
Which Data is Processed?
Data types which are processed by Worldef and considered as personal data in accordance with the Law are categorized below. Unless a contrary proposition expressly stated, the term of “personal data” under the terms and conditions provided under this Policy shall, hereby, include the following information.
- Identity Information
- Communication information
- User Information
- User Transaction Information
- Transaction Security Information
- Financial Information
- Marketing Information
- Claim / Complaint Management Information
Pursuant to Articles 3 and 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law, irrevocably anonymized data will not be treated as a personal data in accordance with the provisions of the related law and the processing activities related to such data shall, hereby, be carried out without any connection with the provisions of this Policy.
Personal Data Processing Objectives
Worldef, is to process for the purposes of personal data provided by the Data Owner, registration of membership and account and keeping records related to this, utilization of the Data Owner from the services provided through the Platform, monitoring system performance by identifying system errors and improving the functioning of the Platform, to carry out the necessary activities by the business units in order to allow contacts benefit from the products and services offered by Worldef including the maintenance and support services and backup services and planning and execution of activities required for the proposal and promotion of these products and services according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the related persons with the execution of relevant business processes, to carry out the necessary studies by the relevant business units in order to realize the commercial activities carried out by Worldef and conducting business processes related to this, planning commercial and / or business strategies of Worldef by providing with legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of worldef and its business partners and ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-job security of Worldef and the persons with whom Worldef has business relations, and for planning and execution of Worldef's commercial and / or business strategies.
Personal Data to be processed in accordance with the expressed consent of the data owners and their processing purposes
Within the expressed consent of the Data Owner, Worldef processes data and shares it with the following parties with the aim of improving user experience, generating statistics, profiling, direct marketing and remarketing, creating specific promotional suggestions for the Data Owner and communicating to the Data Owner and using the data obtained in this context for all kinds of advertising and material content by monitoring Data Owners' movements on the Platform.
Transfer of Personal Data:
Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
Personal Data Owner Rights
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, Data Owners have the right:
- To find out if personal data about them have been processed and to request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose, and to know the third parties to whom their personal data is transferred,
- To request erasing and exterminate personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed and to inform the third parties of this process to whom the personal data is transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, if the reasons that require processing are eliminated and to inform the third parties of this process to whom the personal data is transferred,
- to object to a negative result occurred by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems and to demand the damages if the personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
Requests for the exercise of such rights, is to be transmitted by personal data owners within the scope of the Law No. 6698 at www.worldef.net, with the methods specified in Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy prepared by Worldef. Worldef is to finalize such requests within thirty days. Worldef reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff (if any) determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
We, Worldef Global Organization Inc. (“Worldef”), strive to protect the privacy of users who use our site to ensure that our users enjoy our services in a safe and complete manner. As in the most websites, Cookies are to be used by worldef.net (the “Site”) and the mobile application (collectively referred to as the “Platform) to display personal content and advertisements to visitors, so as to perform analytical activities within the site, and track visitor usage habits.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your device or network server through browsers by websites you visit. Cookies are generated by the servers associated with the website you are visiting. In this way, the server can understand when a visitor visits the same site.
Cookies do not include personal information about visitors, such as name, gender or address. For more information on cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
Which Cookies Are Used?
Cookies can be categorized in terms of their owners, lifetime and intended use:
- Platform cookies and third-party Cookies are used according to the party placing the cookie. While platform cookies are created by Worldef, third-party cookies are managed by different companies that cooperate with Worldef.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies are used, depending on the time they are active. Session cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves the Platform, while persistent cookies may remain on visitors' devices for various periods depending on the area of use.
- The Platform uses technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting / advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies according to their intended use.
Why Are Cookies Used?
On the Platform, Cookies are used for the following purposes:
To perform basic functions necessary for the operation of the Platform. For example, products in the product basket of Worldef members are not to be disappeared during their visits. Signed-in members do not need to re-enter passwords when visiting different pages on the Platform.
Analyze the Platform and improve the performance of the Platform. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Platform runs, identifying the number of visitors to the Platform, and adjusting performance accordingly or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
Increasing the functionality of the platform and providing ease of use. For example, sharing on third-party social media through the Platform, remembering user name information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Platform
Perform personalization, targeting and advertising activity. For example, showing ads linked to visitors' interests through pages and products visitors view.
How to Manage Your Cookie Preferences
Worldef attaches great importance to the ability of users to use their preferences over their personal data. However, preference management may not be possible with respect to certain Cookies that are mandatory for the Site to function. Please also note that certain functions of the Site may not work if certain Cookies are turned off.
Information about how you can manage preferences for Cookies used on the Platform is as follows:
- Click to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- The preferences of many companies in terms of cookies used for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The mobile device's settings menu can be used to manage cookies via mobile devices.
What Rights Do You Have?
In accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, by contacting with Worldef, visitors have the right;
- Learn whether personal data is processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to inform the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons that are required to be processed are eliminated even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other related laws,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request for damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data
These rights will be evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days in any case when the personal data owners are communicated by the methods specified in the Policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by Worldef within the Scope of Law No. 6698. Although it is essential that no fees are charged for the claims, Worldef reserves the right to charge fees based on the tariff being set by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Worldef may change the policy provisions at any time. Current Policy takes effect on the date when it is published on the Platform.