1. General Information
Certificate of Expertise on cross border e-commerce is a 9-module and 16-hour classroom training program with the participation of more than 8 trainers.
It aims to provide cross border e-commerce guidance and vision to SMEs and anyone who wants to do cross border e-commerce by addressing applications in different fields. It makes significant contributions to raise awareness among participants about the opportunities offered by cross border e-commerce, to develop e-commerce infrastructures, visions, to establish a global network with overseas markets and to make sales globally.
Unlike traditional e-commerce training programs, it has been modeled specifically for the needs of entrepreneurs who want to do / does e-commerce or do/want to do cross border e-commerce. It is designed as a program that directly transfers the knowledge and experience of successful business people in the field.
2. Achievements Gained by the Program
- You will learn the basic and intermediate level of information required for cross border e-commerce expertise in detail,
- You will have the opportunity to learn about cross border e-commerce expertise consisting of government incentives, payment systems, logistics infrastructure, customs procedures, trademark registration and so on
- You will become an expert with the “Cross Border E-Commerce Certificate”,
- After the training, you will be able to prepare a new roadmap and a different way of doing business for your cross border e-commerce initiatives,
- You will be able to find answers to the problems you may encounter in your way of doing business during your journey,
- With the help of internship and job opportunities after the training, you will have the opportunity to enhance your expertise by reinforcing what you have learned in training,
- With the mentoring support from the trainers working for the major brands in Turkey's cross border e-commerce sector, you will ease your cross border e-commerce process.
3. Who Can Participate?
- Those aiming a career as cross border e-commerce specialist,
- University students with cross border e-commerce career goals,
- E-commerce, Cross border E-Commerce or Digital Marketing experts who recently started their career,
- Company employees who want to direct their career as cross border e-commerce specialist,
- New experts in the export, import and customs departments of companies,
- Those who want to serve cross border e-commerce as a Freelancer,
- Middle and senior level executives who want to give direction to their companies by the help of cross border e-commerce,
- Business owners with sales targets in the digital world,
- Managers, employees and students who want to learn new business models.
Advantages of the Training
Business Development Manager
Card Pay. Sys. Un. Director